This Satin Gloss polypro is the hottest new tubing on the market! Gorgeous metallic colors paired with our signature glossy polypro blend to make a hoop that looks smooth as satin! This tubing feels rubbery and grippy, bouncy, and reactive- yet sturdy and durable like the polypro tubing you're used to!
- One push button connection, allowing the hoop to collapse for easy travel and transport!
- Flush connection; no pinching gaps! #ConnectionPerfection
- Polycarbonate connector
- 3/4" or 5/8" OD polypro tubing size
- Diameter: custom! All hoops are measured via outer diameter (OD).
- Free sanding!
- All packages include complementary insurance in the event of loss or damage during shipping!
What size is a good size for me?
Polypro is lighter in volume than other types of tubing, making it responsive and springy, and it's lightning quick response time makes it great for both practicing and performing! Polypro is ideal for intermediate and advanced hoopers and performers.
- Sizing for Polypro trick and “off body” hoops vary based on personal preference/ability. Larger sizes may hinder the users ability to learn certain "off-body" moves and tricks, so smaller is better! The most common hoop sizes range from 25"-34". We reccomend 5/8" Polypro tubing for trick and "off-body" hoops.
- Polypro beginner and “on body” hoops should be larger, allowing the user more space within the hoop to move and dance. The most common hoops sizes range from 31”-35”. We highly reccomend 3/4" Polypro tubing "on body" hoops.