Indigo Bliss (aka Victoria Purple) color shifting polypro hoop- this gorgeous lilac color boasts a stunning light purple/pink color shifting iridescent shimmer!
- One push button connection, allowing the hoop to collapse for easy travel and transport!
- Flush connection; no pinching gaps! #ConnectionPerfection
- Polycarbonate connector
- 11/16" OD Polypro Tubing Size
- Diameter: custom (up to 35"). All hoops are measured via outer diameter (OD).
- Free sanding!
- All packages include complementary insurance in the event of loss or damage during shipping!
What size is a good size for me?
Polypro is lighter in volume than other types of tubing, making it responsive and springy, and it's lightning quick response time makes it great for both practicing and performing! Polypro is ideal for intermediate and advanced hoopers and performers.
- Sizing for Polypro trick and “off body” hoops vary based on personal preference/ability. Larger sizes may hinder the users ability to learn certain "off-body" moves and tricks. The most common hoop sizes range from 25"-34". We reccomend 5/8" and 1/2" polypro tubing for trick and "off-body" hoops.
- Polypro beginner and “on body” hoops should be larger, allowing the user more space within the hoop to move and dance. The most common hoops sizes range from 31”-35”. We highly reccomend 3/4" and 11/16" polypro tubing "on body" hoops.
11/16" Indigo Bliss Polypro Hoop
11/16" Polypro is considered the "goldilocks" of polypro tubing- it's *just* right! 11/16" is smaller than 3/4", larger than 5/8", and heavier than both due to it's thicker inner wall, which means 11/16" tubing is sturdy, stable, and bouncy- great for just about all hoopers!
An average size bare 11/16" polypro hoop weighs approximately 5-7oz.
11/16” polypro is a median width between ¾” and ⅝”. It’s easy to hold on to but is more heavily weighted than other tubing sizes which makes it versatile- ideal for trick and "off body" hooping, as well as “on-body” hooping.
Sizing for 11/16" trick and “off body” hoops vary based on personal preference/ability. Larger sizes may hinder the users ability to learn certain "off-body" moves and tricks. The most common sizes range from 25"-34".
11/16” “on body” hoops should be larger, allowing the user more space within the hoop to move and dance. The most common sizes range from 31”-35”.