This stunning colored HDPE hoop is one of our most popular colors, and for good reason! A mix between aqua and green, this UV Green Calcite is a pale teal green color that glows brightly under blacklight!
- One push button connection, allowing the hoop to collapse for easy travel and transport!
- Flush connection; no pinching gaps!
- Reinforced HDPE connector
- 3/4" or 5/8" OD HDPE Tubing Size
- Diameter: custom. All hoops are measured via outer diameter (OD).
- Free sanding!
- All packages include complementary insurance in the event of loss or damage during shipping!
What size is a good size for me?
HDPE is easy to handle and offers excellent impact resistance making it the perfect choice for beginners, as well as intermediate/advanced hoopers who need extra durability or like a little bounce in their flow.
- Sizing for HDPE trick and “off body” hoops vary based on personal preference/ability. Larger sizes may hinder the users ability to learn certain "off-body" moves and tricks. The most common hoop sizes range from 25"-34". We reccomend 5/8" HDPE tubing for trick and "off-body" hoops.
- HDPE beginner and “on body” hoops should be larger, allowing the user more space within the hoop to move and dance. The most common hoops sizes range from 31”-35”. We highly reccomend 3/4" HDPE tubing for beginner and "on body" hoops.
UV Green Calcite Colored HDPE Hoop
HDPE tubing (high density polyethylene) is naturally opaque and milky white in color. It can be manufactured in many different sizes, as well as hundreds of different colors! It's denser and more flexible than other types of tubing and while it can be kinked, HDPE is resistant to cracking and shattering and absorbs impact well. HDPE is ideal for beginner hoopers and kids, and is an overall great choice for any hooper!
An average size bare HDPE hoop weighs approximately 5-7oz.
HDPE is highly durable and does not crack or shatter like other tubing materials in extreme temperatures. It can 'soften' slightly in warm weather but it is ideal for cold weather/cold climate hooping as it can be used in temperatures well below 0° F.