Custom made 'Icicle Frost' Beginner/Fitness Hoop - you choose the hoop size and the tubing!
PE tubing (polyethylene) is the ideal choice for beginner/fitness hoops- the sizes we carry are listed below:
- 125 PSI PE tubing is commonly used to create beginner and dance hoops as it's sturdy, semi-lightweight (weighing in at around 10-15oz for an average sized hoop), and highly durable- perfect for hoopers who want to begin their hoop journey with a hoop that will allow them to easily transition to a lighter weight tubing (HDPE or Polypro) as they progress! (This tubing is comparable in size to 3/4" Polypro/HDPE tubing.)
- 160 PSI PE tubing is commonly used to create beginner and fitness hoops as the tubing is thick and sturdy, weighing in around 1lb for an average sized hula hoop. This hoop is great for those interested in fitness, weight loss, and muscle toning! (This tubing measures 1" in outer diameter)
- One push button connection, allowing the hoop to collapse for easy travel and transport!
- Flush connection; no pinching gaps! #ConnectionPerfection
- Your choice of 1/2" 125PSI PE Tubing or 3/4" 160PSI PE Tubing
- Diameter: custom (up to 40" for 125PSI tubing, up to 42" for 160PSI tubing)
- Spiraled Snakeskin color shifting deco tape and 1" uv blue gaffer/grip tape- grip tape allows you to gain a better hold on your hoop and helps to keep it on your body while learning the basics of hooping- tape that is pretty AND functional!
- All hoops are shipped with complimentary shipping insurance in the event of loss or damage during transit.
'Icicle Frost' Beginner/Fitness Hoop
PE tubing (polyethylene) is naturally black in color. It is manufactured in many different sizes and is measure by PSI (pounds per square inch). The higher the PSI rating, the thicker and heavier the tubing is. PE tubing is highly durable and is much more tolerant to hard use and temperature variations as opposed to HDPE or Polypro tubing.
3/4" 160 PSI PE tubing is most commonly used for fitness hoops and large beginner hoops as the tubing is thick and sturdy, weighing as much as 1lb for an average sized hoop. PE tubing is measured by inner diameter which means this tubing is 7/8" in outer diameter.
1/2" 125 PSI PE tubing is most commonly used for beginner hoops up to 40", weighing in at 10-15oz for an average sized hoop. PE tubing is measured by inner diameter which means this tubing is 3/4" in outer diameter.