Buy three colored polypro or HDPE hoops and save- buy more, save more!
*Excludes Molten tubing, Rock Candy tubing, Glow in the Dark tubing, 7/8" tubing, beginner hoops, and taped hoops.
Choose any 3 colored hoops currently listed in stock in the shop- any diameter, any size! Multiple hoops do NOT need to be the same size or material! Please refer to each individual hoops listing to determine which colors and sizes are currently available.
- One push button connection each, allowing the hoops to collapse for easy travel and transport!
- Flush connections; no pinching gaps! #ConnectionPerfection
- Your choice of 3/4", 11/16", 5/8", or 1/2" colored Polypro tubing, or 3/4" or 5/8" colored HDPE tubing (please refer to each individual hoops listing to determine which colors and sizes are currently available).
- Diameter: custom. All hoops are measured via outer diameter (OD).
- Free sanding!
- All packages include complementary insurance in the event of loss or damage during shipping!
What size is a good size for me?
HDPE is easy to handle and offers excellent impact resistance making it the perfect choice for beginners, as well as intermediate/advanced hoopers who need extra durability or like a little bounce in their flow.
Polypro is lighter in volume than other types of tubing, making it responsive and springy, and it's lightning quick response time makes it great for both practicing and performing! Polypro is ideal for intermediate and advanced hoopers and performers.
- Sizing for trick and “off body” hoops vary based on personal preference/ability. Larger sizes may hinder the users ability to learn certain "off-body" moves and tricks. The most common hoop sizes range from 25"-34". We recommend 11/16" and 5/8" tubing for trick and "off-body" hoops.
- Beginner and “on body” hoops should be larger, allowing the user more space within the hoop to move and dance. The most common hoops sizes range from 31”-35”. We highly reccomend 3/4" tubing for beginner and "on body" hoops.