This hoop is a muted bright pink color and glows a pale pink/white in the dark! Glow in the dark hoops "charge" with outdoor, indoor, or UV light! The glow in the dark effect lasts for 10 hours, but is brightest within the first 2 hours of "charging".
Please note: due to the manufacturing process, Glow In The Dark Polypro is more brittle than other colored Polypro and is more prone to cracking and breaking.
- One push button connection, allowing the hoop to collapse for easy travel and transport!
- Flush connection; no pinching gaps! #ConnectionPerfection
- Polycarbonate connector
- 3/4" OD polypro tubing size
- Diameter: custom! All hoops are measured via outer diameter (OD).
- Free sanding!
- All packages include complementary insurance in the event of loss or damage during shipping!
What size is a good size for me?
Polypro is lighter in volume than other types of tubing, making it responsive and springy, and it's lightning quick response time makes it great for both practicing and performing! Polypro is ideal for intermediate and advanced hoopers and performers.
- Sizing for Polypro trick and “off body” hoops vary based on personal preference/ability. Larger sizes may hinder the users ability to learn certain "off-body" moves and tricks. The most common hoop sizes range from 25"-34". We reccomend 5/8" Polypro tubing for trick and "off-body" hoops.
- Polypro beginner and “on body” hoops should be larger, allowing the user more space within the hoop to move and dance. The most common hoops sizes range from 31”-35”. We highly reccomend 3/4" Polypro tubing "on body" hoops.
3/4" Red Ruby Glow in the Dark Polypro Hoop
Glow In The Dark Hoops glow after being "charged" in sunlight, indoor, or black light!
The nature of Glow In The Dark tubing makes it more fragile than traditional polypro- additional care is needed to prolong the life of your Glow In The Dark hoop. Do not store in extreme temperatures, and users should exercise caution when performing foreceful tricks such as wedgies and breaks.
An average size bare polypro hoop weighs approximately 4-6oz.
Polypro is durable, but prone to cracking/shattering in temperatures below 50° F. It should be handled carefully when coiling down or performing moves that exert a lot of force when cold.