This gorgeous hoop is a flat, matte mid-purple color!
- One push button connection, allowing the hoop to collapse for easy travel and transport!
- Flush connection; no pinching gaps! #ConnectionPerfection
- Polycarbonate connector
- 5/8" OD polypro tubing size
- Diameter: custom! All hoops are measured via outer diameter (OD).
- Free sanding!
- All packages include complementary insurance in the event of loss or damage during shipping!
What size is a good size for me?
Polypro is lighter in volume than other types of tubing, making it responsive and springy, and it's lightning quick response time makes it great for both practicing and performing! Polypro is ideal for intermediate and advanced hoopers and performers.
- Sizing for Polypro trick and “off body” hoops vary based on personal preference/ability. Larger sizes may hinder the users ability to learn certain "off-body" moves and tricks. The most common hoop sizes range from 25"-34". We reccomend 5/8" Polypro tubing for trick and "off-body" hoops.
- Polypro beginner and “on body” hoops should be larger, allowing the user more space within the hoop to move and dance. The most common hoops sizes range from 31”-35”. We highly reccomend 3/4" Polypro tubing "on body" hoops.
5/8" Prince Purple Colored Polypro Hoop
Polypro tubing (polypropylene) is naturally translucent and clear in color. It can be manufactured in many different sizes, as well as hundreds of different colors! It's lighter in volume than other types of tubing, making it responsive and springy, and it's lightning quick response time makes it great for both practicing and performing! Polypro is ideal for intermediate and advanced hoopers and performers.
An average size bare Polypro hoop weighs approximately 4-6oz.
Polypro is durable, but prone to cracking/shattering in temperatures below 50° F. It should be handled carefully when coiling down or performing moves that exert a lot of force when cold.