The blackest HDPE hoop on the market right now! This black colored HDPE hoop shimmers and shines with flecks of silver micro- glitter embedded in the tubing!
- One push button connection, allowing the hoop to collapse for easy travel and transport!
- Flush connection; no pinching gaps!
- Reinforced HDPE connector
- 3/4" OD HDPE Tubing Size
- Diameter: custom. All hoops are measured via outer diameter (OD).
- Free sanding!
- All packages include complementary insurance in the event of loss or damage during shipping!
What size is a good size for me?
HDPE is easy to handle and offers excellent impact resistance making it the perfect choice for beginners, as well as intermediate/advanced hoopers who need extra durability or like a little bounce in their flow.
- Sizing for HDPE trick and “off body” hoops vary based on personal preference/ability. Larger sizes may hinder the users ability to learn certain "off-body" moves and tricks. The most common hoop sizes range from 25"-34". We reccomend 5/8" HDPE tubing for trick and "off-body" hoops.
- HDPE beginner and “on body” hoops should be larger, allowing the user more space within the hoop to move and dance. The most common hoops sizes range from 31”-35”. We highly reccomend 3/4" HDPE tubing for beginner and "on body" hoops.