- One push button connection, allowing the hoop to collapse for easy travel and transport!
- Flush connection; no pinching gaps!
- Polycarbonate connector
- 11/16" OD Polypro Tubing Size
- Diameter: custom (up to 35"). All hoops are measured via outer diameter (OD).
- Free sanding!
- All packages include complementary insurance in the event of loss or damage during shipping!
What size is a good size for me?
11/16” polypro is a median width between ¾” and ⅝”. It’s easy to hold on to but is more heavily weighted than other tubing sizes which makes it versatile- ideal for trick and "off body" hooping, as well as “on-body” hooping:
- Sizing for 11/16" trick and “off body” hoops vary based on personal preference/ability. Larger sizes may hinder the users ability to learn certain "off-body" moves and tricks. The most common sizes range from 25"-34".
- 11/16” “on body” hoops should be larger, allowing the user more space within the hoop to move and dance. The most common sizes range from 31”-35”.
11/16" Double Rainbow Colored Polypro Hoop
11/16" Polypro is considered the "goldilocks" of polypro tubing- it's *just* right! 11/16" is smaller than 3/4", larger than 5/8", and heavier than both due to it's thicker inner wall, which means 11/16" tubing is sturdy, stable, and bouncy- great for just about all hoopers!
An average size bare 11/16" polypro hoop weighs approximately 5-7oz.